Geek Top Five is bi-monthly podcast wherein two old friends discuss the top five geeky news stories that they’ve recently come across. Then, they are joined by a guest with a top five list of their own – anything from the Top Five Star Trek Movies, to the Top Five Worst Things a Dungeon Master Can Do.
Here are the guys (and girl) who make the magic happen:
Top 5 Things To Know about Graham
- He owns an obscene number of comic books. Most of them are in a closet.
- He routinely wears Doctor Who pajamas. Doctor Who pajamas are cool.
- He saw the first X-Men movie three times in theatres in one week. It was the greatest summer ever.
- He can list all of the Captains of the Enterprises that have appeared on screen. (Archer, Pike, Kirk, Decker, Harriman, Garret, and Picard).
- He’s a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. What? Sports can be geeky too.
He never claimed to be a podcaster. But then, he never claimed not to be a podcaster. Circumstances being what they were, neither admission could be of any benefit. Silence, though, could. Therefore, there was mystery about him.
Webmaster and Designer. Basically the Uhura of this trio.
Top Five Things You Didn’t Need To Know About Stella:
- She caught every single one of the 721 Pokémon currently in existence. It might just be the single greatest achievement of her life
- She’s slightly obsessed with Kylo Ren from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- She won an episode of a game show called ‘Collector’s Showdown’ while dressed as Chi from Chobits. Please don’t find it, please
- She ran a Digimon fansite called the ‘DigiForest’ when she was in middle school and it was kinda the greatest, she swears
- If she had to choose just one movie to watch for the rest of her life, it would be Jurassic Park. Consider her butt held